The Office Manager will need to perform these duties, supervise a bookkeeper, and/or train some of the volunteers to handle a portion of them. This position is full time.
The Office Manager will be responsible for:
- Updating the DIA website, Meeting Directory, Events, Posting Monthly Financial Statements, IG Minutes, most recent DIA Bylaws, names and contact information of current Board Members.
- Maintain and oversee accurate financial practices—proper coding of all transactions to check register, creating electronic invoices when appropriate, making timely deposits to checking account, reconciling bank statements, verifying accuracy of A/R, A/P and inventory ensuring all bills are paid when due.
- Ordering and maintaining an inventory of Board-approved items for resale at levels set by the Board.
- Ordering and maintaining office and kitchen supplies.
- Attending monthly IG Board meeting.
- Other duties to be determined by the DIA Board.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION NEED TO BE RECEIVED BY JANUARY 25, 2018. THEY MAY BE SENT TO JO MILLER, BOARD CHAIR: email@example.com